Register to receive seven short videos of typical boating systems that you may see in your cruising adventures. These videos will be sent out every day for you to learn.
Watch these videos to decide if the service item is something you can repair yourself or if you should call a technician. Maybe learn more about Doing It Yourself by taking a class. Yup, that’s something we can help with too!
- Tour the engine room on a twin engine 48 foot boat with generator.
- Be aware of the low oil pressure safety switch when starting a generator.
- Trace the fuel lines for a generator, both supply and return lines.
- Observe restricted cooling water flow from a marine generator exhaust system.
- Change a raw water pump rubber impeller.
- Discover a potential problem as a vented loop leaks water onto the electrical armature.
- Watch the propulsion engine struggle for fuel because of a dirty diesel fuel filter.
Stick around for these seven videos – receive your first as soon as you sign up and then each day for the next week. We know they will be helpful for you to become a seasoned DIY Cruiser. Then you will get a bonus engine photo to test your DIY skill.